The 13 SEER Series condensing unit is the outdoor part of a
versatile system of air conditioning. It is designed to be custommatched
with one of UPG’s complete line of evaporator sections,
with each serving a specific function. Matching Air Handlers are
available for upflow, downflow, or horizontal applications to provide
a complete system. Electric Heaters are available, if required.
Add-On coils are available for use with upflow, downflow,
or horizontal furnaces and air handlers.
• Performance- Efficiency levels from 13.0 SEER/11.0 EER
with a loose coil up to 16.0 SEER/14.0 EER (some models)
when coupled with an ECM indoor blower.
• Small Footprint- Compact “slim-line” design allows for easy
installation in tight spaces. Units can be stacked two-high
with approved stacking kit.
• QuietDrive™ System – The combination of a swept-wing
fan, rigid base pan, isolated compressor compartment, and
quiet scroll compressor reduce sound to as low as 70 dBA.
• Low Operating Sound Levels- The swept-wing condenser
fan in blow-through configuration provides for whisper-quiet
operation by allowing air to flow smoothly and efficiently
across the fan tips.
• Quality Condenser Coils- The coil is constructed of aluminum
microchannel tubing and enhanced aluminum fins for
compact size and increased efficiency.
• Environmentally Friendly Refrigerant – The next generation
refrigerant R-410A delivers environmentally friendly performance
with zero ozone depletion.
• Durable Finish – Heavy-gage steel cabinet and tubular base
rails provide added support.
• Aesthetic- Powder paint “Champagne” color provides an attractive
• Commercial Applications- The TCHD 3 Phase Series is also
available in 208/230-3-60 and 460-3-60 voltages in the
2½, 3, 4, & 5 ton models.
• Other Features:
– Factory supplied filter drier
– High pressure switch, low pressure switch
– Accumulator and crankcase heater in all sizes
– Up to 200’ line set out of the box
– Zero lot line – only 6” minimum clearance from structure