With the opening of our offices starting Monday, May 11, we are aware of your concerns and that is why the safety and health of everyone remains our priority.
We therefore want to share with you the measures taken by Climco to ensure the health and safety of our customers, employees and partners.
Reopening of the showroom May 11, 2020
- Areas specifically reserved for customers have been set up to avoid contact between customers and our staff
- Purel type hand sanitizers are available and required at the entrance of our showroom.
- Several times during the day, all surfaces often touched in the workplace are disinfected.
Procedures followed by our sales persons
- All sales persons are setup to work from home.
- Quotations may be sent to you electronically.
- Possibility of quotation via videoconference (Skype, Messenger, Zoom).
- Before our installations, our sales persons may make a site visit to customers to validate sales information made online, electronically or by videoconference.
- During visits by our sales persons to a customer, wearing a mask and gloves is compulsory.
- A distance of 2 meters with our customers is respected at all times
Procedures followed by our technicians
- The wearing of a mask and gloves is compulsory on arrival and departure from each customer
- No customer should be in the same room as the technician during installation or service
- When possible, 1 technician at a time in a client’s home
- Envelopes will be provided to technicians to insert your contactless payments (money or check)
Our goal is to continue to serve you well and we remain confident that the situation will soon recover.
The Climco Team